Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Zeum

It ended up that we had 2 choices while leaving the city....sit in traffic on the bay bridge for an hour, or stop at Zeum and bowl. We chose the latter. Normally I wouldn't post simple pictures like these, but I think they perfectly capture the way our older three children approach life...

Holly, focused, driven, committed.


Abigail--a little zany. Someone who has a style all her own...


Victoria: Earnest, sweet, kindhearted, sincere.


Holly: .........
I couldn't resist adding this second picture of Holly.. Anyone care to come up with a caption??

6 comments:

  1. Haha! I love this picture of Holly! Maybe... flamingo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my classic. Love the pics. So funny and very them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. john is actually marianne. it was logged in under dad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. one legged 7 year old breaks record with 9 strikes in a row !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok that last one was dad. I still cant get over these pictures. They are so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The picture of Holly may just be the best picture you will ever take. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete