Sunday, November 8, 2009

MJB 3


Meredith turned 3 in California, and we had quite the party for her! Besides family and cousins, I invited 2 other families I grew up with. We had 13 kids and 10 adults for swimming, dinner and birthday festivities!



Table talks...
My hot brother Ben and his adorable daughter June.

My sis-in law Mandi, family photographer. Thanks for taking these pictures!

Meredith was SURROUNDED by kids at the cake table--she lapped up the attention!

Holly--sittin' pretty in the center of things-as usual.

After the kids ate and went back to swimming, Meredith was left alone to enjoy her cake with Posie, her constant companion (bottom right blob).
This shot even captures Posie's tongue in action!

William and Meredith on the classic outdoor tramp. Perfect for the little ones...

2 comments:

  1. Picture perfect! I loved all the pictures that so beautifully captured the mood of the party! Meridith is such a cutie pie! horray for #3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun gathering! Happy Birthday to your little Meredith! loved your post on Eden (that tree was amazing!)and the gratitude box...super idea.

    ReplyDelete