Once Aaron joined us in Cali, we decided to take a trip to San Fran to enjoy the sites.. Grandpa and Grandma watched Meredith and the rest of us went out on the town!
We got a CityPass, which was fun because it was like a Mini-passport around the city.
Our first stop was a cruise around the bay.
It just so happened that morning was COLD and foggy--perfect San Francisco weather.
One interesting fact I learned on the cruise--the San Francisco Bay was filled with abandoned ships during the Gold Rush. People came to the city and were so frantic to "stake their claim" they would abandon their ships.....at one point the bay looked like a floating ghost town!
Abby--hanging out on the top deck of the cruise in the freezing weather--just chillin'
I love the mood of the fog and the bridge! Perfect! I have never been there but it looks like you all had a wonderful time. a ferry boat, fog, and the golden gate bridge. wonderful!
ReplyDeleteJoaquin was looking over my shoulder and got so excited about the golden gate bridge pic. We have so many memories of SF including when Rodrigo and I were dating. I am not a big city girl but I love SF...it is like no other. On another note can you believe what happened with the bay bridge? Talk about scarey. That bridge scares me every time i go over it and I am not easily scared by bridges.
ReplyDelete