Saturday, November 7, 2009

Pool Daze



First off, let me just say how much I love this picture of Abby. I think the look on her face completely captures the essence of living in California in the summer with a pool in your backyard. These kids practically lived in Grandpa's and Grandma's pool. They would swim all afternoon, then take a break for dinner and wait for Grandpa to get his swimsuit on...then the fun would begin all over again.

This dive "the meatball" was a rite of passage for Holly and Victoria this year.

"MARCO"...."POLO"...

Diving Board or Runway?




Do you think there is such a thing as TOO many flotation devices?

1 comment:

  1. I say run way! I love it! your right the first picture is amazing!!! There is no way you could take a bad picture of your cute crew! I say there is no way you could have too many flotation devices!!! ask my kids they will "happily" tell you. ;)

    ReplyDelete