Saturday, October 10, 2009

We're BAAACCKK

BACK TO SCHOOL (SANITY)


Yes, It's been all summer. Like Glenn Beck says, it's time to STOP THE MADNESS.
Although this post is clearly out of order, it was the day that order began to REASSERT itself back info my life so I wanted to share it with everyone first.



This is the view of the bus stop from my front porch. No need to leave the house as I watch my 3 girls trundle off down the street 100ft....Better yet, ours is the last stop--they go straight to the school after being picked up! I'm not shy about proclaiming that I have won the bus stop lottery!

Victoria is a big 5th grader this year. It is fun to see her take Abby under her wing as she starts school.


Holly may look a little uncomfortable in these pictures--she just got top AND bottom expanders. The excitement of orthodonture is eroding as fast as her mouth is expanding....






Abby is my twirling Kindergartener--so excited to be a part of the "big kids". I now have a 5th grader, a 2nd grader and a Kindergartener all at the same school!


How cute are they?????

3 comments:

  1. Every one of these pictures is CLASSIC. I can't believe how old your girls are getting - I don't see them enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cannot be your girls! Has it really been that long??? They are turning into little ladies... miss you all. Let's plan our January trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute. I miss then! Loved abbys outfit!!!! Who picked that out? I'm so glad you are blogging again!

    ReplyDelete