Saturday, October 17, 2009

I Do.


Back to June. Our Favorite Babysitter/Nanny/Art Teacher Christian Galloway was married in June. She chose Abigail to be a flower girl!







Presenting Adam and Christian Rabon!

Of course, the idea Abby would be flower girl and not Holly caused a minor riot. She was devastated that she wasn't the one to walk down the isle. So--Christian and I decided to make Holly the Flower Girl that passed out the wedding programs and Victoria the amateur photographer flower girl.
They took their jobs very seriously....










One of girls' favorite memories from the day was the impromptu french manicures they got from the bride herself!




The reception was held directly after the ceremony in the church hall. We had a great time! I loved the shrimp and grits, Abby hovered at the chocolate fountain and Holly cleaned up at the party favor station getting crayons, bottled water, bubbles & candies. Our favorite party favor was a coloring book drawn by Christian detailing how Adam and her fell in love. How cute is that??









We felt so privileged to be a part of this wedding--it was wonderful from start to finish!!
Congratulations Christian and Adam!

2 comments:

  1. love it! I wish i could get married so they could be in my wedding. They wont want to do anything by the time that day comes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls and growing so big and more and more beautiful! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete