Wednesday, October 21, 2009

50

Aaron's Parents, the legendary Joan and Earl Brock, had their 50th Anniversary party this weekend (Oct. 17). It was quite the event!
The following pictures were taken by the amazing Rebecca Newcomer--a friend and photographer.

ps-The wreath in the background of this picture is made of fresh flowers!

The Brock Clan living in the South (we miss those out West!)

Remember doing this at your wedding? Who knew you'd have to do it 50 years later! I wonder if Aaron will want me to smash his face with cake or not. Will he have lost his sense of humor? Hmmmm.... I hope not!

The flowers were absolutely gorgeous--there were arrangements EVERYWHERE!


This show Holly and Baylee camped out at the chocolate fountain...this fountain is a staple at family functions by the way--that's just the way we do things in the South....

Our little family is growing up....only 38 more years till our own 50th!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun. Glad to finally catch up on all the summer's fun. Except for poor Holly's orthodontic torture. I can see our future there--two more lost teeth and Carden will be right there with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the "shout-out" to the family out West. Sure miss you guys! Love, whit

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun! Brocks always do a great party. I forgot to take my camera so thanks for posting these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you liked the pictures...there is always a little fear when they are straight out of the camera. It was so fun to see you guys!! (We only have 42 years too!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pics... I love the fresh flowers!! Joan and Earl looked great! so 42 more years until your 50th? so...you been married 8 yrs? lol I thought you had been married long than that. :)

    everyone looks great!

    ReplyDelete