Friday, January 8, 2010

12.25.09

I know that most of us have "Christmas Hangovers" now that January is upon us, but I must post one more holiday account documenting Christmas morning....
Victoria, who asked for a "lonely stuffed animal that no one else wants" from Santa got a big puppy in his own kennel from the North Pole.
Holly, who finally got a "real overhead projector" just like her teacher's.
Abigail, with her hoard
Meredith with her new scooter
Christmas Morning Melee
Victoria with her signature laugh. The boots were picked out by her Aunt Marianne. Victoria and Mari were little best friends on this trip, especially since they slept in the same bed. She has worn the boots everyday this week in her memory...
Christmas Eve-Opening presents from each other.
Abby and Marianne were in charge of collecting bows and ribbons. I just came along for the ride.
Santa got Holly "Bling Bingo". She is OBSESSED with Grandma Joan's bingo set and always wants to be the caller. How does Santa know exactly what to get her?
Playing bingo Christmas Morning was her favorite memory of the day.
My mom has wisely gotten Abby into the art of "massage". She even sent little lotions in a box ahead of time for Abby to "practice" on me. My mom is constantly getting massages from Abby.....of course, she pays her, which makes it a little difficult for me to continue to get free massages from her after Grandma leaves!
The girls line up glow in the dark remote control cars given to them by Grandma and Grandpa for wild races around the living room.
Meredith and Abby ditch the dolls and have their own party!
I wonder how long those chairs will last....
I couldn't resist getting Aaron the "Neckline Slimmer"!! It's not Christmas without at least one gag gift!

4 comments:

  1. Hey send the neck slimmer my way when you all are done with it! I have to figure out how to even get a neck! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. where can i get the neck slimmer? seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bed Bath and Beyond is were I found the neck slimmer. Perhaps I'l have to start using it and give you a "before and after" post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great pics! The neck slimmer is hilarious! I LOVED the girls sitting on the TINY doll chairs. How cute! Panties and all! :)

    ReplyDelete