Victoria's Mother's Day creation 2010
Dear Aaron-
Thank you for the best Mother's Day present I've ever received. I know it was my idea, but to fly home with all the kids from Utah while I went to California for a week was simply amazing. I hadn't been home by myself since we married almost 13 years ago so this trip was monumental for me. Was the trip relaxing? Heck No. I actually set my alarm to wake up early each day! My intention was not to relax but to be busy doing, talking, thinking, laughing, eating, and breathing with some of my favorite people in the world. Oh, and thank you for keeping the kids alive. It was so nice to come home and see that indeed, no permanent damage was done!
I love you.
Caroline
To My Family--these memories will live on...
Marianne: Cheesecake Factory, shopping, cooking and sleeping on your "cloud"....I loved it all.
Dad: Walking the Las Trampas trail, our cooking class, and the time talking together about Christ, and about life.
Ben: Talking (and laughing) together under the stars until the wee hours..
Mandi: watching your hilarious impromptu mime act on mothering, bonding at the kitchen table and sharing chinese chicken salads in paradise.
Mom: Our first breakfast at "The Ritz", Fitting an 8 foot tree from Home Depot in your Honda accord with grown men taking pictures on their cell phones to document it, Working until even our shins were sore and loving every minute of it, moving mountains each day, Morning Meditations and Holy Ghost Moments-- I will never get enough time with you!
I think I'll make this trip a yearly tradition....
No comments:
Post a Comment