Tuesday, June 8, 2010

104 DAYS? Seriously?

YES, THE TIME HAS COME. AGAIN.
Meredith with her 2 fantastical preschool teachers
Meredith at her End-of-School Carnival
Abigail accepting her diploma at Kindergarten Graduation


Victoria at her 5th grade Graduation Breakfast

**please note. I have another child. Holly Brock. I couldn't find any pictures of her end of school activities. I guess 2nd graders don't get much fanfare.

======================
It seems that the year FLIES by until the 104 days of summer vacation come looming on the horizon to stop time dead in it's tracks.
I suppose the term "summer vacation" is a relative one.
It certainly is not a MOTHERS VACATION.
In fact, it's when we have to work the HARDEST!

Victoria's last elementary school bus ride...

Of course, I have grand plans for what my kids are going to learn this summer. The program I have created is called BUNNY TRAINING.

WHAT THE HECK is Bunny Training? Stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. I feel like your kids' lives are FLYING by! I can't wait to see you all in just ONE month! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls just get cuter and cuter. Loved all the pictures. You look so beautiful in that one picture. love the outfit, love the earrings, love you.

    ReplyDelete