Saturday, April 3, 2010

I was there.

I'm writing this to document my attendance at Meredith's Easter Egg Hunt. I want all my children to know that yes, I have been at every preschool holiday party where mothers were encouraged to attend. In fact, this is my ninth straight year of multiple holiday parties. Perhaps someday I'll even miss attending them....;)
I also want to document the after effects of Meredith's self-inflicted haircut. Her bangs are in a hopeless state--there is nothing to be done but endure. For this party she INSISTED upon putting her own hair up in a bun. Like I've said before.....surviving motherhood sometimes asks us to sacrifice our VANITY or our SANITY.
Meredith and her amazing teacher Paula Maisei
Happy Easter!

2 comments:

  1. Caro,
    I worked with Paula for several years at St. James Middle school when i taught Spanish. I love, love, love her! Beautiful person and an amazing teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her bangs are out of control funny!

    ReplyDelete