Monday, April 19, 2010

Fields of Gold

The day before Victoria got her braces, my amazing friend Christina (selph photography) did a photo shoot for us in the fields behind our house. We ended up dragging 8 kids and some of Victoria's bedroom furniture out to the fields--quite the sight for our neighbors!




 Our goal was to get Victoria to smile with TEETH---this was a little difficult since her regular smile is without teeth. This shot was the best we could do..

 I love this one--
 I hopped in a few pictures--when I saw them I thought--"WoW what great motivation for my diet!!" ;).
 This shot captures Victoria right now--11 years old--her future ahead of her--her thoughtful nature... I love it!
Thanks Christina for these wonderful pictures! 
More to follow...

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Victoria is turning into a young woman! Caroline, you're not old enough to have a young woman child! And you look beautiful too, Caroline!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures! They are very unique and she looks beautiful. You need to put those up in her room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she looks so much older! ahhhhhh! they are growing up before out eyes! i'm not ready!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christina did a great job as always but it sure doesn't hurt to have a beautiful subject like Victoria. I have a real soft spot in my heart for her!!!! It is the way the beauty and innocence of her very being radiate. I love all the photos but my favorite is the one with her looking directly at the camera with the flower in her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! love these!!! she is gorgeous. you too co.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It WAS a sight for the neighbors (ha ha ha) and finding a few forgotten and cast of treasures in those fields made the day complete. It was fun and everyone including you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these pics! I miss my girls! Please give them my love... excited to see you all in 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete