Tuesday night we headed to the school for "Family Science Night". Although I was somewhat reluctant to voluntarily insert myself into the chaos that this event inevitably brings, it ended up being a very delightful night!
Here we have the "Mad Science Lady" dropping balls of Dry Ice Gasses on top of Abigail's head! I know this picture is out of focus--I didn't want to step over by the baby alligators to take a better shot. What I LOVE about this picture is that it captures Meredith's glee at sitting on the BIG KID stools and being a part of it all. Her joy was infectious...
ENTER SLIME TIME. The girls were THRILLED to be a part of the class where they got to wear "mad scientist goggles" and make their very own slime....
I couldn't resist throwing this one in! It's Daffy Duck!
Don't miss Abby hammin' it up in the background! CLASSIC!
Here we have Meredith with the goggles taking up half of her face! She is mixing up her concoction of slime with Aaron standing over her as "Master Scientist". Don't worry, she promptly came home and spilled the slime all over herself, essentially ruining her entire outfit.....
One of the more adorable parts of the night was seeing Victoria in action. As a part of the 5th Grade Art club" she got to work at the science night as a FACE PAINTER. She has been coveting this position since her first Science Night in 2nd Grade. It was so sweet to see her growing up and becoming a little more independent...
What a great Dad. I think he was the only Dad to brave the face painting stand!
SOOOOO cute. I love the pictures! Abby is classic as usual. I hate that I have to miss out on all the fun. Wish i was closer to watch them grow up. You are the best mom to those girls.
ReplyDelete