Bunnies Learn to Garden....
Bunnies Learn to Swim...
I challenged the girls to do laps this year. On the first day they couldn't do more than 12. On day two I told them I did 100 laps at their age in a pool twice that size. That day Victoria, Holly and Abby each did over 100 laps!! It just goes to show that sometimes a little vision is all that is necessary.
Bunnies Learn to Sew...
Grandma made two sewing stations upstairs for Victoria and Holly, and they spent countless hours creating fairy dresses, and blankets. Here we have Holly sewing her first skirt.
Bunnies Learn to Cook...
Each girl now has a chart of all the foods they can make all by themselves. These charts come in handy when they come into the kitchen hungry and wanting me to cook them something. I now say--"Go to your chart! What can you make yourself?". HAHAHAHA....love it!
Grandpa's garden grew zucchinis the size of watermelons ( I am not joking). They literally grew overnight. Each morning the girls would come out to the garden to inspect the squash. We decided to grate a bunch up and make a monster batch of zucchini bread.
Bunnies Learn Tennis....
Helping them learn to play on our sport court brought back so many wonderful memories of days playing "pickle ball" with my brothers and sisters until dark. 
Bunnies Learn Charades?
I had to put this one in there--it was too cute to leave out!
soooooo cute. Makes me want to be a kid again. I loved doing all of those things when I was growing up. 211 La Colina is magical. Im sad I missed out on the memories.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a ton of fun. Your family is amazing.
ReplyDeleteI love your blog! I read it all the time and hate it when you take long breaks from doing it!
ReplyDelete