While in California we went to the San Francisco Zoo. On the second exhibit I heard Abigail exclaim to her dad: "You mean, Kangaroos are REAL???"
Apparently we don't get out much.
On the other hand, I think she had just seen Horton hears a who, and a Kangaroo is mixed in with a whole lot of other non real animals, so perhaps she just thought Kangaroos were some weird creature thought up by Dr. Suess. I mean, they do have a pouch that they carry their children in, and two freakishly small arms. I guess I can see it....
This was Abby gazing at the "REAL Kangaroo"
My Middle Schooler
Pictures from the San Fran Zoo's Park....
I don't know if you can see this, but the girls are sitting on 4 huge geese---I thought it representative of my own 4.....
Don't worry-- Abby and Meredith fought over who sat in the little car the ENTIRE time.
Here we see Abby a little TOO happy to be riding inside...
No comments:
Post a Comment