Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Little Valentines..

IMG_5820 

IMG_5822

IMG_5821

Aaron and I met February 19, 1997—12 years ago today. Aaron has learned a lot in 12 years. He knows that for Valentines Day a night out on the town is really not on the top of my list. Instead, this Valentines he took various children throughout the day—some to basketball games, others to his new office, some to Costco to pick flowers and such, but one or more were happily with their daddy from 10am-5:30 pm, which freed me to clean and prepare my gospel doctrine lesson. What a guy…..

On the other hand, now that I think about it, this type of Saturday is really not out of the ordinary, which is one more reason why I just love my AHB!!

1 comment:

  1. aaron really is one of a kind. i still cant get over him buying the big thing of bubblegum icecream. i love that we does stuff like that. It makes life fun. I miss all of you.

    ReplyDelete