HOLLY is the midst of her makeover...
Makeover melee
Christian and the apron station
(yes, I cleared out several craft stores of child-sized red aprons!)
Meredith doing some holiday painting
(don't mind the nakedness--look at her adorable HAIR!)
Aaron and his girls
(he promptly fell dead asleep sitting there just as the last girl was leaving!)
Yes, this post is a month late, but it must be remembered in our family history that:
1.) Holly did in fact have an AMAZING 7th birthday party with 12 girls and 3 sisters
2.) Her mother was brave enough to have the party at HOME.
3.) Her mother saved about a ZILLION dollars by hiring a wonderful girl from the ward who works at Libby lu's to come over and do hair, faces and nails.
4.) Her mother also mixed, rolled, cut, and baked EIGHTY sugar cookies (homemade-not even refrigerated dough!) for the partiers to decorate and take home--I know, what was I thinking!!
5.) Her mother dragged a pink carpet home from storage and turned the study into a beauty parlor.
6.) Christian, a long-time babysitter and art teacher, came to stencil designs for holiday aprons
7.) Holly's favorite present of all was the bag of chocolate covered pretzels I originally threw in the cart while checking out at the dollar store and gave to Holly on a whim. (wow--if I had only known I could have saved lots of money on those other gifts!)
8.) Holly said her favorite memory of the day was having so many friends over at one time. ADORABLE.
you are one brave woman--a girl after her mother's heart!
ReplyDelete