Friday, December 10, 2010

Hallelujah Flash Mob

If you haven't already seen this, it is worth the 4 mins. ( you may want to click on the you tube button and watch it in full screen--it is MUCH better that way)

It is interesting all the emotions that run through me when watching it.

The first is a slight embarrassment for all involved
The second is a hope that people will join in
Third is a confusion at to why it's going on so long



Then, suddenly, I find my eyes dripping with tears as the power of the message seeps through the cracks into my spirit.

What's your experience?

2 comments:

  1. I had the same exact emotions run through me. I kept asking myself...what is wrong with me! Why am I crying?! Too funny. Glad I was not the only crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go and do this!!!! I was thinking powerful. I can't wait to show my family. Yes they will get scared. The longer it went on the more that joined in it seemed. What hope that brings to me and all who were able to be there. I love it!

    ReplyDelete